- Do you enjoy using digital technology, for example, email and the internet?
- Do you have 1-2 hours free each week?
- Are you a good communicator and enjoy teaching people new skills?
- Are you able to work with people on a one-to-one basis or a small group?
Then why not become a Digital Champion to support your local community with their healthcare?
This could involve things like:
- Teaching someone to use the internet and Google
- Helping someone to access online healthcare services
- Explaining computer terms and internet jargon
- Showingsomeonehowtechnology can help manage their personal life e.g. online shopping/banking and NHS app
In return, you’ll get:
- Free online training so you know better how to work with others and what sort of things you could teach them
- The opportunity to support your local NHS services as well as developing your own skills and knowledge about digital technology
- Rewards and awards – You’ll receive CPD-accredited certificates, an online open badge for each Digital Champion course you complete (you can put it on your CV) and much more
Become a Digital Champion today.
Find out more by contacting Ms Wai Ha Lam:
Please view the Digital Champion recruitment advert below: