Autumn boosters can now be booked online via the National Booking System for anyone who is:
- aged 65 or over
- aged 5 to 49 and at high risk due to a health condition
- aged 5 to 49 and at high risk because of a weakened immune system
- aged 5 to 49 and lives with someone who has a weakened immune system
- aged 16 to 49 and is a carer
- a frontline health and social care worker
The appointment dates you’ll be offered will start from 3 months (91 days) after your previous dose.
Those aged 50-64 will be invited to book an autumn booster in due course.
Your GP practice will initially be offering booster jabs to patients in care homes, and housebound people. Once we are offering appointments for flu and covid jabs at the surgery, we will let you know.