SEE A DOCTOR
- “Walk & Wait” clinic every week day 8.00-10.00 am, no appointment necessary, this service is only for registered patients of Paxton Green Group Practice.
- To book an appointment
- Telephone our appointments line on 020 8670 6878
- Book in person at reception
- Book on-line via our webpage (please speak to reception to register for this service)
- Telephone surgeries, please speak to reception for further information.
Walk and Wait Clinic
The Walk and Wait Clinic is open Monday to Friday 08.00am to 10.00am (excluding bank holidays) and is for registered patients of Paxton Green Group Practice to consult with a Doctor.
Appointments for the Walk and Wait Clinic are not pre-bookable.
• Patients who have arrived before 08.00am will need to queue outside, whatever the weather, until the Health Centre is open at 08.00am. Patients will Check-in at reception and wait in the waiting room. Patients who arrive before 08.00am are normally amongst the first to be seen.
• Patients who arrive between 08.00am and 10.00am should check in at reception and wait in the waiting room.
Patients are seen in order of arrival by the next available doctor or a chosen doctor if requested. All patients who arrive before 10.00am will be seen that day.
The waiting time for all patients depends on the number of other patients who have arrived before them. If patients wish to be see a specific doctor, then this will normally be possible although the waiting time may be longer. In addition to seeing patients, doctors may also be answering calls on the Telephone Advice Line.
Pre-bookable, extended hours, telephone consultation and other appointments are also available: (020) 8670 6878
We are always available over the phone to assess any patient who considers that they have an urgent medical problem.
GET HELP OUT OF HOURS:
For emergencies and out of hours services dial 020 8670 6692 whatever time you call
Outside surgery hours you will hear a message telling you how to obtain medical advice.
An out of hours service will be provided either by one of the doctors at the practice or by SELDOC, who may ask you to attend Dulwich Hospital, East Dulwich Grove, East Dulwich, London SE22 8PT or another convenient place.
Always be ready to explain the problem and give the patients full name, address and telephone number and directions for reaching the address.
CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT:
If you cannot keep an appointment you have made please phone 020 8655 9191 (24 hour automatic voicemail for cancellations) or e-mail us on
We always have patients waiting to see a doctor or nurse and cannot afford to waste an appointment.
We hope you always find that our services are effective, well run and meet your needs. Our doctors, nurses and the rest of the team aim to be friendly, professional and efficient.
If you have any suggestions to make about how we do things now or changes and improvements which could be made, please let us know. Speak to someone when you visit us or fill out a Comments and Suggestions Form and post it in the box in reception.
VIEW MY MEDICAL RECORDS
The Data Protection Act gives an individual the right to ask for a copy of the information an organisation holds about them – this right is commonly known as a subject access request (SAR). Subject access requests can be made as follows:
If you wish to view your medical record or wish to know more, please put your request in writing to the Assistant Practice Manager and they will contact you to explain the process. You can also sign up for access to view your health record online (Please speak to a receptionist).